Part of the curriculum of the Qalam wa Lawh Center is to partake in atleast 2 "excursions" every week meant to immerse us in the Moroccan/Arabic culture. Besides the icecream event and a visit to the Chellah (details to come soon), I signed up to see a Moroccan movie. So, yesterday evening a group of us went to the Moroccan cinema in the Medinat Kadeema (the Old City) to see the new film "A Morrocan in Paris." Unfortunately, most of it ended up being in French or the Moroccan dialect, Darija, (neither of which I speak) but I still followed most of the story line and I went mostly for the cinema experience anyway. It was just a one-room place and there were no popcorn or drink stalls, you just walk right in after you get your ticket. The movie car chases and other action scenes were absolutely ridiculously cheesy (which I don't think the directors intended to do!) but the story line was very funny overall and I enjoyed it. See for yourself! :-)